The firm has represented a diverse group of clients in the Supreme Court and elsewhere, including businesses, governments, and public-interest groups, as well as criminal defendants and individuals.
Below is a partial list of clients. Others can be found on our Representative Matters and Briefs page.
- IMS Health Inc.
- Consolidation Coal
- Contessa Premium Foods, Inc.
- Peabody Coal
- National Women’s Law Center
- National School Boards Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Members of Congress
- Law Professors and Constitutional Law Scholars
- Law Enforcement Officials
- American Civil Liberties Union
State and Municipal Government Agencies:
- City of Columbus, Ohio
- California Insurance Commission
- California Public Utility Commission
- Grant County (Washington) Black Sands Irrigation District