The firm has represented a diverse group of clients in the Supreme Court and elsewhere, including businesses, governments, and public-interest groups, as well as criminal defendants and individuals.
Below is a partial list of clients. Others can be found on our Representative Matters and Briefs page.
- POM Wonderful
- Ethan Allen Furniture
- Interstate Natural Gas Association of America
- Electrical Power Supply Association
- IMS Health Inc.
- Peabody Coal
- Consolidation Coal
- National School Boards Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- American Civil Liberties Union
- National Women’s Law Center
- Law Enforcement Officials
- Law Professors and Constitutional Law Scholars
State and Municipal Government Agencies:
- California Public Utility Commission
- California Insurance Commission
- City of Columbus, Ohio
- City of Arlington, Texas
- Grant County (Washington) Black Sands Irrigation District